Want your own deck of Peacemakers?
Generation Mindful Positive Parenting Course.
Dates: Monday, June 13, 20, & 27 1pm to 3pm
Location: Amara Vidya Yoga School, 100 Brock St Gananoque, Ontario K7G 1K2
What you will get:
- How to set up a Mindful Parenting Workshop
- Experiential learning
- A deck of Peacemakers to use right away
- A hand out package with specific materials provided directly from Suzanne
- Using group discussion to generate the power of play
- Key concepts of how to remove obstacles for parents and learn to tackle pressures parents face
- Effective communication strategies
Generation Mindful was founded by mom, therapist, and parent educator Suzanne Tucker. Suzanne has helped thousands connect on a deeper level their families, teaching infant massage and positive parenting to organizations and individuals all over the world for over 15 years. She opened a holistic health center with her husband in 2002, and in 2008 the online community My Mommy Manual.
For me, Suzanne’s blog was a welcome respite from the cacophony of societal pressure on how a parent “should” be. I delighted in her blog with her healthy dose of realism, playfulness and generosity of spirit. I wanted to participate in her classes and I found myself envying the lucky parents who were geographically blessed. I knew of other parents, educators and social workers who also seek the tools Suzanne provides with compassion and energy. I simply knew the only way I could sit in her course was to bring her here to Canada.