Time: This workshop runs over three days, with two online comprehensive webinars. Start time: Friday 6pm-9pm, Saturday 9am-4pm, Sunday 9am-4pm (with 10 hours homework materials)
- Brief introduction to Water safety protocol
- Accessibility standards and resource referral
- 30 hr Floating Yogi Level 1 Teacher Certification
- Anatomy and Biomechanics: an overview
- Benefits, Cautions and Contraindications of specific practices and conditions
*It is strongly recommended that you have First Aid training prior to attending the course. Proof of completion is required to receive certification.
*Recommended level of Swimming level is Master Swimmer or Bronze Medallion. Red Cross Water Safety instructor or PADI Rescue Diver recommended but not required.
About your instructor:
Chantel Ehler, RMT, E-RYT 500 has taught group and private water classes in different settings as a part of her professional offerings since 2007. She received her Bronze Medallion in her teen years, and is PADI Rescue Diver certified.